Improve the written French skills of First Nations learners. This program aims to be innovative because it takes into account the fact that French is for the majority of them a second language and that, consequently, the contents of the courses are designed in this perspective and according to methods specific to the second language teaching. The purpose of this program is to improve the linguistic skills of Aboriginal students in order to make them more capable of producing written documents that meet the standards of the French language.
• French as a second language approach
• Content based on the culture of the First Peoples
• Pedagogical approach adapted to First Peoples
• French course more focused on written communication
• Small groups (around 12 students)
• University credits (possibility of transfer)
• Very competitive costs
12-week intensive program
Beginning of classes: September 14 to October 23, 2020 and from November 2 to December 11, 2020 (release week from November 26 to 30, 2020)
5lessons per week. Full time.
Diagnostic test for classification in the correct level (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
Canadians: $ 2008.53
Non-Canadians: $ 7959.35
All prices are subject to change without notice
Registration deadline : September 1, 2020, 4 p.m.