• Cultural content relating to the First Peoples
• Pedagogical approach adapted to First Peoples
• French courses more focused on oral communication
• Experienced and highly qualified teaching staff
• Small groups (around 12 students)
• University credits (possibility of transfer
• Social and cultural activities
• Dynamic and competent animators
• Very competitive costs
Aims to promote the learning of French as a second or foreign language. The student is directed to the level that will meet their knowledge needs following the results obtained in the placement test and a telephone interview.
The student will also have to deepen his knowledge of the culture of the First Peoples.
Targeted level (intermediate or advanced)
12-week intensive program
5 lessons per week. Full time schedule
Beginning of classes: September 14 to October 23, 2020 and from November 2 to December 11, 2020 (release week from October 26 to 20, 2020)
Canadians: $ 2008.53
Non-Canadians: $ 7959.35
All prices are subject to change without notice
Registration deadline : September 1, 2020, 4 p.m.