• Course contents adapted to online teaching
• French courses more focused on oral communication
• Experienced and highly qualified teaching staff
• Small groups (around 12 students)
• University credits (possibility of transfer)
• Course on Quebec culture
• Social and cultural activities
• Dynamic and competent animators
• Very competitive costs
This program aims to promote the learning of French as a second or foreign language. Two levels of education are offered at each session: intermediate and advanced. The student is directed to the level that will meet their knowledge needs following the results obtained in a placement test and also with a telephone interview.
The student will also have to deepen his knowledge of Quebec culture and understand its foundations.
12-week intensive program
Beginning of the classes: September 20 to October 29, 2021 and from November 8 to December 17, 2021 (release week from November 1 to 5, 2021)
3-hour course every day of the week (15 hours per week)
Canadians: $ 2257.28
Non-Canadians: $ 8931.82
Non credited : $ 4448.78
All prices are subject to change without notice
Registration deadline : September 1, 2021, 4 p.m.